Pages

Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Fathers day!!

Morning,

Well today is Fathers day so I had to do a couple of card one for my Grandad and one for my step-dad.

As I don't really have any stamps for the gentlemen as I have only just started up, I was I bit stuck, however these are the best I could Come up with what I had to work with.







While the step kids were round this weekend as they hadn't got there dad a card I thought I best make one.  

So me and Steph decided to make one while Paul (Dad) and Ben went fishing.  So we thought fishing theme would be best idea and as I had a cute Bear image we used that. 

Steph decided she wanted the card background to stand out the little fishing bear and as Paul's face and arms were very brown compared to the rest of him she decided I should colour the bear in like him! lol x  Hope you like.




1 comment:

  1. Brill man's cards Vicky! I especially love the little bear and his colouring...great fun! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete