Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Baby on the way...


I have recently been through the hardest experience I could ever go through at 5 months pregnant I was told my baby no longer had a heartbeat and I would have to give birth.

I gave birth to Chloe on 02/05/13 at 20.03 pm.  It has been a very hard time and getting into crafting is helping me through it. 

One of my friends at work announced she was pregnant after her 12 weeks scan a week after I went back to work and I could tell she didn't know how to tell me.  

So I make her this little yellow card to celibate her good news.  She was so pleased and touched I thought to do this for her after all I had been through and said I was a inspiration!




Card recipe:
Sentiment-  Stampin up Teeny Tiny sentiments
Stamp -     Stampin up Easy Events  

2 comments:

  1. So brave of you to share you heartbreak Vicky. I'm glad you are finding a way through it, and I'm sure that you have many friends and family to help too. And what a lovely thought to help ease your friend's difficulty; I'm sure she really appreciated it!
    Hugs,
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete