Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Feel Better Soon Bunny....

Morning,

Well today I thought I'd have a go at the Less is More challenge, which is simply to use a RUBBER STAMP.

So I used one of my favorite LOTV Bunny Flower arranging rubber stamp with Staz On Jet black, I then used my Stampin Write markers with water and small paint brush to colour in the image, which I feel turned out very well.




Hope you all like my little card, sorry the card colour is a lilac however my phone couldn't pick up the colour in the light correctly.


Card recipe:
Stamp - LOTV Flower arranging
Sentiment - SU Express yourself
Inks/Markers - Memento-tuxedo black, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Basic Grey & Marina Mist
SU distressing tool
Embellishments from stock

Challenge:
Week #135

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous vicky.beautiful cas design and i love the sweet bunny :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute hun

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete