Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Ben's Birthday Surprise....

Evening,

Well today i attended my best friend for 31 years, little boys 1st birthday party. Obviously I had to make a lovely card for him so here goes...

Because he is a boy I went for blue animal theme and within this as I was at Jen's crafting with Lizy they suggested I enter a challenge to give me ideas.

The challenge I decided to join was from Freshly Made Sketches which fitted in nicely with my theme.

I love this Image from stampin up and decided to give it a bit of difference to by making the elephant and Lions stand out of the card and I love this effect.








Card Recipe
Image: Two by Two Stampin Up
Stampin up markers
Card - from stock


Challenge:
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/freshly-made-sketches-93-sketch-by.html

1 comment:

  1. Great first birthday card Vicky! I love the pretty blues! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete